MAKE YOUR OWN FEBREZE®
This is a LOW COST method to making your own FEBREZE®
- spray bottle (could be an empty 27 oz. Febreze bottle or any other)
- 1/8 Cup of fabric softener (I.E Downy April Fresh or any other kind)
- 2 tablespoons Baking Soda
- hot tap water
- small funnel
1. Using a funnel, pour fabric softener and baking soda
into your spray bottle.
2. Fill spray bottle with hot tap water and shake well.
3. Now go spray every fabric surface in your house and
take a nap on your very comfortable and now un-stinky couch. :)
www.online-home-remedies.com - All Rights Reserved - Copyright © 2019