LEMONADE DISHWASHER CLEANER
Lemonade Kool Aid can be used as more than a tangy drink. It can
also be put to a second use as a dishwasher cleaner.
1 package - 0.23oz packet of Lemonade Kool-Aid
(this is the only flavor that works)
1. Purchase unsweetened lemonade Kool-Aid. It must be this
flavor only because of its citric acid content and lack of color.
2. Pour the entire packet of lemonade Kool-Aid into the
dishwasher detergent cup and close.
3. Remove any dishes in the dishwasher. The method should run
using an (empty) machine only.
4. Now run a normal cycle wash. The lemonade Kool-Aid will clean
away as it runs through the cycle.
5. Use the dishwasher as usual after cleaning. It should be free of
iron stains and lime deposits after the Kool-Aid clean.
Copyright © 2013-2014
All rights reserved.