HOMEMADE JEWELRY CLEANER
You don't need to buy jewelry cleaner. Just clean your jewelry naturally, without harsh chemicals. Let your jewelry sit for a few minutes, and then rinse. Your rings and necklaces will look brand new.
1 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon baking soda
1 tablespoon dish detergent
1 cup water
1 piece aluminum foil
1. Heat water in the microwave for 1 or 2 minutes.
2. Cut a piece of aluminum foil that covers the
bottom of a small bowl. (like a cereal bowl)
3. Pour hot water into bowl.
4. Then put salt, baking soda, and dishwashing liquid into bowl.
5. Now place your jewelry on top of the foil and let it sit
for 5 to 10 minutes.
6. Remove your jewelry and rinse in cool water.
7. Dry your jewelry completely with soft cloth.
8. Discard solution after use and make a new batch next time.
This method works well for gold-filled, brass, german (nickel) silver, and sterling silver. You can even clean jewelry with freshwater pearls, shell cameos and mother of pearl with no problem.
Copyright © 2013-2014
All rights reserved.