HOMEMADE BABY WIPES
This is a LOW COST method to making your own baby wipes.
- Tall, round 3 Quart container with a lid
- High quality paper towels ( I.E. Brawny, Bounty, or Scott)
- Knife to cut the paper towel roll in two
- Baby shampoo
- Baby oil
1. Cut a paper towel roll in half so you have two short rolls.
2. Set one roll inside the canister. Set the other half aside for next time.
3. Combine and stir together:
1 1/2 cup - hot tap water
2 Tablespoon - baby shampoo
2 Tablespoon - baby oil
4. Pour the liquid mixture over the top of the paper towel roll. As the
liquid soaks through, the moisture will loosen the cardboard center
making it easy to pull out. If you get lucky, it will bring with it the end
of the paper towel roll. If not, carefully pull on the wipes in the center
to get the sequence going.
5. Pull out the amount of paper towels (from the center) that are
needed. Reseal after each use.
6. If the wipes are not wet enough or the lid doesn't get put back on,
just add more water. If the wipes are too moist, leave the lid off
for a little while.
If you are out of the diaper stage, these work great for cleaning up
messy hands and faces when you are on the go. You can also use
this mixture to re-wet purchased baby wipes.
Copyright © 2013-2014
All rights reserved.